MPS Social Workers has a new and exciting post available within the Care Planning and Proceedings Team in the Vale of Glamorgan area.
We have vacancies in our Care Planning and Proceedings (CPP) team, who work with families on pre (including PLO) and post-proceedings and can offer the following:
In CPP Social Workers have:
• small caseloads (capped at 12)
• dedicated 18.5 hours Social Care Officer time per Social Worker to support casework
• 2 Family Aides and 1.5 Life Story Work Practitioners who support the work of the team
• ready access to a supportive management team
• well-informed personal development plans ensuring access to a range of high quality training
• Qualified experienced workers only
• 2 years + qualified
• Clear child focus
• Previous statutory experience
• High standard of report writing - given evidence in court
• Awareness and ability to manage pressure and deadlines
• Previous court work experience
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Social Workers
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Social Workers a call on 01443 230222 (opt. 2, then 3) or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!