SET Recruitment are looking for a Qualified Spanish Teacher to assist a RCT Secondary School for the 22/23 academic year. The Spanish position is 21 hours only, however the school would consider offering a full time position if the candidate is happy to provide genaral cover for the remaining 14 hours.
You will need the following requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - Newly Qualified Teacher's will be considered.
- Registered with EWC (Education Workforce Council) this can be completed during our recruitment process.
- Permenant resident in the United Kingdom.
- Current Enhanced DBS – SET Recruitment will provide a free DBS if you are not on the update service.
- UK right to work documentation.
- Current CV.
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates along with an excellent reward scheme, free training, a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment