SET Recruitment are supporting Primary & Comprehensive schools as well as other education facilities in the Caerphilly and Blaenau Gwent authority with individuals from not only educational backgrounds, but also sports, music, drama, I.T or any other transferrable life skills.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Registered with EWC (Education Workforce Council) this can be completed during our recruitment process.
- Current Enhanced DBS – SET Recruitment will provide a free DBS if you are not on the update service as we invest in our staff and have confidence that you will be placed by our fantastic team.
- UK right to work documentation.
- Current CV
- A passionate, committed and professional attitude with the ability to encourage learner engagement.
- Positive but strong behaviour management.
And will be expected to:
- Encourage a positive learning experience for pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding of children.
- Follow the ethos and values of the nursery, school, college or other educational setting.
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates, free training, a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment