SET Recruitment have positions available in the surrounding areas of Caerphilly for Learning Support Assistants.
Experience of working in a school is not essential but we would like you to have experience with coaching or volunteering with children in other settings.
Desire and enthusiasm to work in this environment is a must as your role will be to motivate, engage and challenge pupils of all abilities and backgrounds.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Positive but strong behaviour management.
- A current Enhanced DBS – SET Recruitment will provide a free DBS if you are not on the update service.
- Be able to provide Right to Work Documents.
And will be expected to:
- Encourage a positive learning experience for pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding of children.
- Follow the ethos and values of the nursery, school, college or other educational setting.
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates along with an excellent reward scheme, free training, a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on 01443 230222 and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for SET Education Recruitment Limited.