SET Recruitment are looking for people who have experience with additional learning needs.
Positions are available in mainstream schools, Pupil Referral Units and Special Schools so we can discuss and choose your settings based on your experience.
You will need to be Enthusiastic, patient and caring with a positive supportive attitude for challenges in new environments.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Positive but strong behaviour management.
- A current Enhanced DBS – SET Recruitment will provide a free DBS if you are not on the update service.
- Be able to provide Right to Work Documents.
And will be expected to:
- Encourage a positive learning experience for pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding of children.
- Follow the ethos and values of the nursery, school, college or other educational setting.
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates along with an excellent reward scheme, free training, a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on 01443 230222 and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for SET Education Recruitment Limited.