MPS Home Care are looking for committed, compassionate and reliable staff to provide support and care to patients within their own homes. Experience is preferred but not essential as Free training is provided.
MPS Home Care provides:
COVID 19 precautions:
- Competitive pay rates
- Continuity of rota
- Free enhanced DBS checks
- Free training tailored to meet client’s needs.
- Flexible working hours
- Mileage paid: 35p per mile between clients homes.(if using your own vehicle).
- Candidate Care team: supporting our staff and clients
- Free uniform
- Remote online interviews.( our team will be support you throughout this process).
- Full PPE provided. Training regarding the use and wearing of this equipment will be made available.
Guidelines for Senior Domiciliary Assistants responsibilities
- QCF/Diploma in Health & Social Care Level 2 or 3 or previous community or HCSW experience.
- Medication trained.(able to administer prescribed medication).
- Have the ability to promote independence, advocating clients well-being, ensuring our they are cared for with dignity, while respecting their freedom of choice.
- Be able to follow care plans, keep accurate records maintaining clients privacy in accordance with our confidentiality p&p.
- Driving Licence or access to public transport
- Support and assist your colleagues.
- Assisting/Supporting with daily routines of getting washed, dressed and preparing our clients for the day this will include washing and personal care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication support
- General household duties
- Supporting individuals within the community/own home with activities of choice
- Reporting any concerns to the office team.
- Ability to support clients with catheter, stoma care. Experience with PEG feeds.