MPS Healthcare are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with a minimum of 2 years’ experience for a Social Services and Wellbeing post in the Bridgend area.
37.5 hours per week
Working within an integrated team covering the Integrated Team Network of the Bridgend borough to offer adviceand support to adults over the age of 18 who need support to maintain their independence and wellbeing and help to achieve their agreed outcomes, in addition to supporting carers in their own right.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Complying with the Division’s Performance Management Framework and working within the policies of the Directorate and in line with joint practice arrangements.
• Carrying out high quality strength based assessments of their goals and needs, identifying risks to independence of the individual and their carers.
• Develop strength based plans of support with individuals and their carers, and with other relevant professionals that are aligned to service user directed aspirations.
• Working in partnership with other agencies and professionals within the integrated network and other multi-disciplinary teams in a co-ordinated manner to assist individuals to maintain their wellbeing and independence and that of their families and carers. This will involve participation in the MDT model including, safeguarding adults at risk, BIA and DST meetings.
• Reviewing and evaluating support plans to maintain independence and stated outcomes.
• Working in accordance with the Core Values of the County Borough Council, and the philosophy set out in the Social Care Plan as well as adhering to the Care Council for Wales (CCW) Code of Professional Practice and meeting Continual Professional Development requirements for registration.
• Demonstrate Social Work interventions as a key element of care and support plans.
Grade 11 - As above plus:
• Supervision of SW students where appropriately experience/qualified to do so.
• Undertaking more complex, higher risk cases.
• Leading co-working with less experienced Social Workers in complex cases.
• Providing advice and guidance to and support the development of less experience social workers and other members of the team.
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Social Workers
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Social Workers a call on 01443 230222 (opt. 2, then 3) or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!