MPS Healthcare are currently looking for a for a qualified and experienced Band 6 practitioner with significant years of working within CAMHS.
This will be to manage a caseload of vulnerable young people and offer evidenced based interventions, to complete regular assessments of young people under Part 1 of the MHM, and to contribute to the duty system. This will be for Five days per week from 9am – 5pm.
Although mainly based in Brecon there is a requirement to travel to other areas in the county to see patients and some meetings. This could include, Builth Wells, Ystradgynlais, Hay on Wye, Knighton as such having access to own transport is essential. Business mileage would be covered by us.
Why Choose Network Recruitment Wales as your agency?
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 10 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our candidates and clients.
- Electronic Interviews via Skype or Zoom.
- Free DBS, Uniform & Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Great reward scheme with discounts at over 1000 companies.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing.
- 24 hour On-call service.
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Healthcare or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS!