MPS Home Care are recruiting live-in care staff.
MPS Home Care are looking for committed, compassionate and reliable live-in staff to provide support, care and promote independence for our clients within their own homes. As a live-in carer it is important to us at MPS Home Care that everyone is happy and comfortable with the working partnership, we will ensure that you are matched with clients based on your experience and personality. Minimum of 6 months experience is essential for this role.
MPS Home Care provides:
• Competitive pay rates
• Continuity of rota
• Free enhanced DBS checks
• Free training tailored to meet client’s needs.
• Candidate Care team: supporting our staff and clients
• Free uniform
• Weekly payroll
• Flexible working patterns, full support during introduction to clients, regular breaks when on duty.
COVID 19 precautions:
• Remote online interviews.( our team will be support you throughout this process).
• Full PPE provided. Training regarding the use and wearing of this equipment will be made available.
• QCF/Diploma in Health & Social Care Level 2 or 3 - preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
• MPS Home Care support our staff to achieve the AWIF qualification required to register with Social Care Wales.
• Have the ability to promote independence, advocating clients well-being, ensuring our they are cared for
with dignity, while always respecting their freedom of choice.
• Be able to follow care plans, keep accurate records maintaining clients privacy in accordance with our
• Driving licence.
Guidelines for Live in Carers responsibilities – Duties will vary depending on client’s needs and will be agreed with all parties prior to a placement commencing.
• Assisting/Supporting with daily routines of getting washed, dressed and preparing our clients for the day this will include washing and personal care
• Meal Preparation
• Medication support
• General household duties
• Supporting individuals within the community/own home with activities of choice
• Reporting any concerns to the office team.
Full job descriptions will be allocated when a position is offered, allowing you to review client’s needs before committing to a booking.
Join the best, join MPS!