A school in the RCT area require a Design & Technology Technician for September through to December.
Previous experience in this role would be preferable but similar workshop experience will be considered.
As a design and technology technician, your tasks would include:
- preparing, setting up and checking equipment
- supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
- putting away equipment after lessons
- ensuring a safe environment
- organising and storing equipment and checking stock
- repairing, maintaining and modifying equipment
- administrative tasks
You will need the following requirements:
- Current Enhanced DBS – SET Recruitment will provide a free DBS if you are not on the update service.
- UK right to work documentation.
- Current CV
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates along with an excellent reward scheme, free training, a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on 01443 230222 and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment