MPS Home Care are recruiting full and part time Domiciliary & community carers.
MPS Home Care are looking for committed, compassionate and reliable staff to provide clients with support and care within their own homes. Experience is preferred but not essential as free training is provided.
MPS Home Care provides:
• Competitive pay rates
• Continuity of rota
• Free enhanced DBS checks
• Free training tailored to meet client’s needs.
• Flexible working hours
• Mileage paid: 35p per mile between clients homes. (if using your own vehicle).
• Candidate Care team: supporting our staff and clients
• Free uniform
• Support to complete and achieve your AWIF qualification
COVID 19 precautions:
• Remote online interviews. ( our team will be support you throughout this process).
• Full PPE provided. Training regarding the use and wearing of this equipment will be made available.
• QCF/Diploma in Health & Social Care Level 2 or 3 - preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
• MPS Home Care support our staff to achieve the AWIF qualification required to register with Social Care Wales.
• Have the ability to promote independence, promoting client’s well-being, ensuring our they are cared for with
dignity, while always respecting their freedom of choice.
• Be able to follow care plans, keep accurate records maintaining clients privacy in accordance with our
• Driving licence.
Guidelines for Domiciliary Assistants responsibilities
• Assisting/Supporting with daily routines of getting washed, dressed and preparing our clients for the day this will include washing and personal care
• Meal Preparation
• Medication support
• General household duties
• Supporting individuals within the community/own home with activities of choice
• Reporting any concerns to the office team.
Join the best, join MPS!