We are seeking an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join MPS Allied Health Professionals for a placement in the Bridgend area.
The successful candidate will need to have the following requirements:
Why Choose Network Recruitment Wales as your agency?
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Caring and understanding toward the individual needs of patients
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Healthcare – Allied health professionals
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 10 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our candidates and clients.
- Free DBS, Uniform & Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Great reward scheme with discounts at over 1000 companies.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing
- 24 hour On-call service
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Allied Health Professionals a call or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk
and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Allied Health Professionals!!