SET Recruitment are seeking a Welsh speaking LSA who is dedicated, engaging and keen to teach all year groups within Primary and Comprehensive school settings. You will be expected to have good knowledge of the national curriculum and have the ability to lesson plan and complete assessments.
Pay rate will be at least £60 per day.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Positive but strong behaviour management.
- A current Enhanced DBS – SET Recruitment will provide a free DBS if you are not on the update service.
- Be able to provide Right to Work Documents.
And will be expected to:
- Encourage a positive learning experience for pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding of children.
- Follow the ethos and values of the nursery, school, college or other educational setting
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates along with an excellent reward scheme, free training, a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment