MPS Social Workers are currently recruiting an adoption SW working for Vale of Glamorgan council in Barry Docks.
Must be able to:
- Relate to families
- Undertake Assessment
- Write reports competently
Why Choose MPS Social Workers as your agency?
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 15 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our candidates and clients.
- Electronic Interviews via Skype or Zoom.
- Free DBS, Uniform & Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Great reward scheme with discounts at over 1000 companies.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing.
- 24 hour On-call service.
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Healthcare – Allied health professionals
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Allied Health Professionals or email us at and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!