MPS Social Workers require a full time social worker for a Children Looked After Team in the Vale of Glamorgan.
The team covers children and young people subject to Care Orders from the age of 0-15 years. This includes CLA in foster care (kinship & mainstream), residential care and under PWP. Experience of working with Children Looked After is beneficial. An initial 3 month contract with possibility of extension beyond that.
The successful candidate will need to have the following requirements:
Why Choose Network Recruitment Wales as your agency?
- A recognised social work qualification and registration with the care council for Wales.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Social Workers
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 10 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our candidates and clients.
- Free DBS, Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Electronic Interviews via Skype or Zoom.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing.
- 24 hour On-call service.
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Social Workers a call or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk
and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!