MPS Social Workers are in need of SWAs for the Vale of Glamorgan Kinship Team.
The role will provide an exciting opportunity to develop skills and experience working and contributing within a newly established and enthusiastic team, assessing and supporting Cardiff Kinship Foster Carers.
The role will require:
• Providing support to an allocated caseload of kinship foster carers
• Contributing to the annual review process for kinship foster carers on an allocated caseload
• Providing support for the transition process where children are being placed with kinship foster carers
• Provide and record supervision for kinship foster carers on a defined caseload
• Undertake required visits to kinship foster placements on a defined caseload
• Contribute to the Kinship Team duty system
• Eligibility to work in the UK
Candidates should have some experience in working with foster carers and must satisfy the relevant registration requirements for the role. Candidates will need to be flexible and willing to undertake any necessary and appropriate team duties and activities commensurate with the role of SWA.
Why Choose Network Recruitment Wales as your agency?
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Social Workers
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 10 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our candidates and clients.
- Free DBS, Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Electronic Interviews via Skype or Zoom.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing.
- 24 hour On-call service.
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Social Workers a call or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk
and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!