Network Recruitment Wales are currently looking for a Social Worker with at least 2 years experience for a role in the Bridgend area.
The post is 37 hours per week.
Your main role will be holding a review caseload which you will have responsibility for managing.
This will include responding to enquiries and ensuring that all targets are met in relation to review dates etc. Your work will entail visiting individuals and carers at home and in various service settings.
You will you also have responsibility on a rota basis to provide information and advice for those in Managed Care Services.
Assisting in the provision of Adult Social Care, enabling individuals to sustain independence through a combination of commissioned services and community based options and other practical interventions.
Your duties will include carrying out assessments and regular reviews and monitoring of individual care plans, working closely with individuals, carers, service providers and colleagues within the multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the objectives outlined in the support plan are being met appropriately.
To ensure strength based approaches are utilised in order to identify personal outcomes and any barriers with a view to ensuring that commissioned services are proportionate.
The successful candidate will need to have the following requirements:
Why Choose Network Recruitment Wales as your agency?
- A recognised social work qualification and registration with the care council for Wales.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- The ability to work at Grade 10 or 11.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Social Workers
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 10 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our candidates and clients.
- Free DBS, Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Electronic Interviews via Skype or Zoom.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing.
- 24 hour On-call service.
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Social Workers a call or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk
and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!