MPS AHPs are currently searching for an Occupational Therapist for a position based in the Merthyr Tydfil area.
• Developing standard recommendations for specific occupations
• Development of OT Service’s website and resources – this would include documents containing strategies, which could be printed, and videos of training/advice around specific OT related topics.
• Creating and/or running virtual parent workshops and training for school staff
• Developing CO OP based resources for CYP with DCD
• Developing evidenced based intervention services and pathways
Please note: This position is AdHoc and is on a shift by shift basis.
Not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give Josh a call on (option 3) or email him at he will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS!