MPS Social Workers are looking for an experienced Independant Domestic Violence Advisor.
Candidates should have:
An in-depth understanding of domestic abuse including the impacts on victims and their children gained through working with service users.
experience of working within a multi-agency framework to provide a high quality frontline service to victims of domestic abuse, prioritising those most at risk and those within the MARAC process.
A CAADA/Safe Lives IDVA training certificate or a relevant degree or demonstrable equivalent experience or a vocational qualification.
Why Choose Network Recruitment Wales as your agency?
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Social Workers
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 10 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our candidates and clients.
- Free DBS, Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Electronic Interviews via Skype or Zoom.
- Great reward scheme with discounts at over 1000 companies.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing.
- 24 hour On-call service.
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Take a look at our Facebook page for the opportunity to 'meet' our friendly, supportive team before joining.
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Social Workers a call or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk
and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!